The Jeje Hearts Charity Foundation Home has children, from the age of 2 and up. Many have lost one or both parents through the devastation of war, famine and killer diseases like HIV and Cancer. They represent all the children of a continent and they demonstrate the potential of African children to become strong leaders for a better future in their land.
The children melt the hearts of audiences with their charming smiles and delightful African talents
We rely on the generosity of our extended family — people like you — so we can educate, feed, clothe and treat, support all of our children.
To provide a stable foundation that is rooted in education and health care for orphaned, vulnerable, deprived and destitute children who have lost their own family. We will provide a loving and safe, family environment that enables children the right to a happy, educated, skilled and healthy life.
- Results focus
Aims and Objectives
- Provide love, food, shelter, clothing, education, safe drinking water, medical care and career opportunities to orphaned, deprived and destitute children
- Help cut down the number of street children in the Uganda society
- Reduce HIV/AIDS related cases, through education and prevention
- Improve access to education for underprivileged children, by creating a sponsorship program and schools development program
- Sensitise and treat or help cancer patients all over uganda in partnership with the Uganda cancer Registered Institutes
- Help children who are not academically inclined to acquire technical skills, which will allow them to support themselves in the future
- Continue the close working relationship with Government Rescue Centres and Children’s Homes in order to help provide the local community with the fundamentals needed in their society.